We define commercial as being all properties that are non-residential in nature but specifically include offices and office buildings, showrooms and showroom space and commercial retail shops in the central business district and in surrounding suburbs. Each block of the retail sector has its own level of rental value and it is important therefore to obtain proper advice.
We have developed relationships with key commercial agents specialising in this sector and this partnership ensures we are aware of the most recent transactions possible.
An example of some of the commercial property valuations and services we provide include:
- Rental Assessments for various retail premises and Commercial buildings including Centre for Innovation Otago University, Queenstown and Dunedin Main Retail precinct.
- Valuations of Commercial Properties, including, The Carisbrook Stadium and a prime 13 level Office Tower.
- Expert Witness in Arbitration of market rental dispute.
- Umpire appointment in commercial rent dispute.
- Consultation on commercial lease terms.
Please contact us to see if we can help you with your property enquiry. Contact us for an obligation free chat on free phone 0508 VALUER.